View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Heath Merchan | Age 25 | Co-Pilot
Heath looked up for a moment from his place beside one of the airplane's wings. A voice had called out, and he searched for the person who had made it. Spotting a girl tugging at something under the plane, the man blinked. Who are you? The question burned in his mind as Heath made his way over. He gave a small incline of his head, a sign of both greeting and acknowledgment. Studying the plane that was trappings the bag, he realized that I thought wouldn't be hard to lift. For him, at least. Grasping the metal firmly, Heath lifted, allowing the bag to slide easily out.

Turning to the girl, he tried to picture her on the plane while it was still functioning correctly. Unable to come up with a name, he looked down at her. "What's your name?" He didn't menalorie for the words to come out so abruptly, but he was still in shock after the crash. Not to mention quite a bit rattled and bruised. He hadn't felt the pain, though, since it was physical, and nothing compared to how he was feeling mentally. Heath didn't feel like he was mentally in the scene yet. After all, he and the rest of the crew hadn't even imagined a crash would happen today. Or ever, really.
"they call me dragon"dragon said checking the bow inside the bag which was torn up the bow was ok and she had some arrows left inside."wait"she said looking throught the parts of plane in her way"got it"she said picking up a small knife(the one where you push a button and the blade pops out)that her dad gave her. she was scarce with the knife worried that it whould be helded the other way and slide into your skin but she was glad to have it."so whats your name?" she asked looking for more things in the wrecked plane.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.