View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:22 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Bloodfang stalked through the territory Why don't these mousebrains trust me enough to show their kits the territory so I can murder a kit after I tell it to run across the thunderpath or shove it in the river and watch it drown. or kill it in a fox den after I "let" enter by force?

Springkit pipped up, she had snuck out and squeaked," Bloodfang? Is it true you show all kits the magical land that is better than this clan?"

Bloodfang nodded," Yup, lemmie show you it." he carried Springkit to the icy river and broke it with it with his paw and threw Springkit in and watched in amusement as she was sucked under, however she was stronger than she appeared.

Springkit yowled," Help." she gulped up water and gurgled gasping and struggling and her vision faded into specks of black and flashes of color Great Starclan is this how I am going to die? she suddenly broke the surface and gasped and swam to shore throwing herself into the sand and coughed up water, since she was a mere one moon old kit. She lay there shaking in the cold

Bloodfang saw the kit and was outraged, he ran over and snatched her up," Springkit, honestly did you have to wriggle so much, if you held still I wouldn't have dropped you taking you to the magical land!"
deception slunk over. "what is that you are doing?" she asked no hint of surprise or anger in her voice.

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors