View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Ever

Silentpaw gave off another purr as her mother resumed licking her forehead. Even if Eversong hadn't been the one to figure out that she was missing, she had still come to look for her right away and seemed happy that they were reunited once again. The blind molly gave another wave of her tail at the licks from her mother. She still couldn't believe that Eversong had come to find her, expecting her mother to be emotionless and numb to the fact the she had been gone.

At the news that Blazingnight was now gone, her ears perked up and a pleased manner. Though at first she had no distinguished feelings towards her leader, believing her not to be anything particular compared to other leaders. But it wasn't until the point that she was removed from the clan for something that she could not help that she instantly hated the charcoal leader.

"Skyclan?" Wow, I must've missed a lot during my time away, she realized. The molly - like all the all other clans - had never heard of this so called 'Skyclan'. She was about to question Eversong about the seemingly new clan, but remained silent as she listened to the rest of the story. She smiled at the end, knowing that Starclan supporters were all that was left and there were no more Blazingnight supporters.

"So this 'Skyclan' come out of nowhere and started to fight with Shadowclan?" Silentpaw gave a small laugh. "Well aren't they bold," the comment was more to herself rather than addressed towards Eversong and Iceclaw. "But do we know anything about that?" It would be terrible if right after we are freed from Blazingnight that some strangers pose a threat to Shadowclan. It also seemed strange that they would show up and help them out, since she doubted neither clan knew each other. Why would they possibly go out of their way to help us?
Eversong frowned. She didn't know much about the clan either, they'd really have to return to find out. "They said they came in the name of Starclan, so I doubt they are bad..." She trailed off, wondering if it could have just been a lie to gain power. She doubted it though, from the way they'd spoken to the clan it didn't feel like they were doing it for power. "We should head back, the clan's a mess. Every paw is helpful right now." She said and turned, ready to head back to the clan. She sneezed and wiped her nose again. Only now did she feel the cold sinking in. Her paws were ice and the cold had crept under her pelt completely in the time they'd spent still and she shivered.