View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As the bundle of grey and black fur bounded over to her. Eversong's eyes went wide with surprise. Surprised that it had actually been Silentpaw and surprise that she was so happy to see her. As the apprentice pushed up against her Eversong gave her daughter a few gentle licks on her forehead. Though she was confused as to why the young cat was out here. She also felt a sinking feeling in her chest as the youngster gave her praise and affection, thinking it was her who'd noticed she was gone. As much as she despised Iceclaw she couldn't take the credit. She cleared he throat and began, her voice low and filled with shame.

"It was your father who noticed first." Her ears flipping back as she spoke, she hated to be saying it and it showed in her voice. "We came to find you straight away. I don't understand though, why did you leave Silentpaw?" She asked, looking down at the daughter. The wide blue eyes of the apprentice always made her uneasy. Though sometimes Eversong wished that she lived in the darkness as well.

@Hexict
As Eversong began to lick her forehead, the younger molly purred slightly. She then began to wonder if she was jumping the gun on this one. For all she knew, Blazingnight was still leader. Just because her parents had come to find her did not mean she was free to return home yet. Silentpaw stepped back to watch Eversong with her blind gaze, she waved her tail though her gaze looked like she was starting to get cautious of the situation and trying not to get her hopes up.

Her ears perked up when her mother began to speak again, but the words weren't too pleasing. She could pick up the shame in her voice as she admitted that it had been Iceclaw to noticed Silentpaw's absence instead of herself. Her owns ears seemed to twitch as she tried not to let them flatten at this news. The cat hated to admit that her father had in fact helped her - but it didn't make up for what he had done moons ago.

But she shook her head and pulled her thoughts from this as she was questioned about why she had left. She was glad that Eversong had in deed come to find her as soon as she realized that Silentpaw was gone. "I wouldn't have left on my own terms," she began,wanting her mother to know that she wouldn't just runaway from her. "But Blazingnight took me over here and forced me out of the clan - she said I was weak because I was blind and that I was a kitty-pet," anger filled her tone as she informed her mother of this.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛