View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The newly made Jinxflare bounded up beside her old mentor, Blazingnight. The scent they had smelled on the border yesterday wafted into her nostrils and she realized these were the cats in Riverclan territory just yesterday. They'd still be weak giving them the advantage. Her ebony pelt was bristling and she gave out a threatening snarl. "How dare you bring such nonsense back into our clan!" she snarled towards Burrpaw. At Blazingnight's words, Jinxflare launched herself at the apprentice, claws outstretched and a ruthless gleam in her gaze. Nothing was going to stop her from defending her clan from an unknown clan who came to destroy everything that had been built up. Her white claws flashed in the light before she came in contact with fur, her swipes were relentless as they aimed at his face.

Foxspring stalked around the edge of the clearing, his gaze resting on a distracted Shadowclan warrior. His eyes narrowed. "Traitor!" he snarled, his powerful hind legs hitting the ground with a force that gave him his name. He launched himself across the clearing within two mighty bounds and landed squarely on top of the warrior, his claws digging ruthlessly into his shoulder blades. "How dare you fight against your own leader!" he snarled at Frostedflight. Fury burned in his hues. The larger, fox colored tom-cat was relying on rage to win this fight. It could be both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Burrpaw snarled and hissed as Jinxflare got a good swipe across his eye. He blinked away the blood, only to get a score across the muzzle. "StarClan wouldn't send cats to attack our Clan unless there was a righteous cause!" He yowled, ducking under the older she-cat and swiping at her underbelly, then rolling and slamming his weight into her right paws.

Frostedflight yowled and sprang forward to meet Foxspring. "I dare because I believe in StarClan!" He snarled, swiped at the warrior's ear. "How could you side with one who resents our ancestors?!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/