Old December 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(@Suspiciousmindz)

"StarClan will always win!" Burrpaw yowled, placing himself with SkyClan.

Frostedflight leaped into the clearing, having only just caught the conversations. "If my leader knew what was right, she would do as StarClan wishes, and not put the whole Clan in danger of facing StarClan's wrath. I stand with SkyClan, and will gladly fight my own Clan." He set his large paws down firmly, unsheathing his claws. Relief washed over him as he saw no RiverClan warriors. I don't have to fight Rainberry! The tom readied himself for battle.

The newly made Jinxflare bounded up beside her old mentor, Blazingnight. The scent they had smelled on the border yesterday wafted into her nostrils and she realized these were the cats in Riverclan territory just yesterday. They'd still be weak giving them the advantage. Her ebony pelt was bristling and she gave out a threatening snarl. "How dare you bring such nonsense back into our clan!" she snarled towards Burrpaw. At Blazingnight's words, Jinxflare launched herself at the apprentice, claws outstretched and a ruthless gleam in her gaze. Nothing was going to stop her from defending her clan from an unknown clan who came to destroy everything that had been built up. Her white claws flashed in the light before she came in contact with fur, her swipes were relentless as they aimed at his face.

Foxspring stalked around the edge of the clearing, his gaze resting on a distracted Shadowclan warrior. His eyes narrowed. "Traitor!" he snarled, his powerful hind legs hitting the ground with a force that gave him his name. He launched himself across the clearing within two mighty bounds and landed squarely on top of the warrior, his claws digging ruthlessly into his shoulder blades. "How dare you fight against your own leader!" he snarled at Frostedflight. Fury burned in his hues. The larger, fox colored tom-cat was relying on rage to win this fight. It could be both an advantage and a disadvantage.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL