View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Do you want Ash to kill Gray? It's fine with me)

Graypaw was stopped dead in his tracks. He felt the body slamming into him, but it was too late. He allowed himself to fall, knowing he couldn't take the weight of the force. He rolled away, escaping the other's paws. He grappled quickly to his feet, turning to see who had attacked him. He recognized the the face from a few times in the apprentice's den, but was not able to remember his name. "Hey! I'm a Starclan supporter too!" He shouted, believing him to be a supporter as well.
(Oh sure! xD I was planning on having her kill someone)

Ashpaw laughed softly, her expression showing no evidence of hatred for the moment being. This shouldn't be too hard. And there would be one less StarClan supporter fighting with these strange cats, fighting against their Clan. Fighting against their own leader. Ashpaw couldn't understand why anyone would want to betray their Clan. And believing in StarClan was weak. At least, that was her opinion. "So you're betraying your Clan? You're fighting with these- these strange cats who are coming here, telling us what to do? Coming to take Blazingnight from power? Are you crazy or just plain mouse brained?" Ashpaw asked, her hues narrowing before she slashed at the apprentice, aiming to slice through his shoulder in an attempt to disable the muscles there. Still, maybe there was a chance she could change this apprentice's mind before she were to kill him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.