View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open; I would like for him to get involved.}
Mintpaw raced forwards, taking pleasure in being one of the first ShadowClan apprentices fighting in this spectacular battle. He knew nothing much about the Evil Era, as he was quite young, but he was willing to follow Blazingnight's orders. After all, the leader had brought strength to ShadowClan and helped rebuild them into a stronger society.

"Yes, Blazingnight! Hhhhra!" The tabby tom yowled, as a battle cry, launching himself into the midst of battle boldly. He was not afraid of showing his moves off, or clawing a SkyClan warrior in the face. All he cared about was his clan... and he'd protect it forever. Why did SkyClan have the authority to fight anyhow? Shouldn't they know that Shadow was the most fierce, ferocious clan in the pine forest? Such mouse-brains.
(Don't know if someone replied,....but I would also like to be involved, having missed RC, can I join?)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??