View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashpaw could feel anger rising within her. These strange cats were going to come here and tell them how to live their lives? She was even more furious when she saw cats begin to take their side. The black and grey Maine Coon's hues narrowed and for a moment, she was almost sure she could see someone attacking her before she realized it was her imagination. With her whole body now trembling to get into the battle, the apprentice launched herself at the nearest StarClan supporter she could find; Graypaw. Fury fueling her, she was angrier then she had ever been. At least, she was angrier than she had been in a long time. Which was surprising, considering Ashpaw didn't usually get angry- and if she did, she hid it well. But now was not a time for her to hide her anger. Now was a perfect time for her to release it.
(Do you want Ash to kill Gray? It's fine with me)
Graypaw was stopped dead in his tracks. He felt the body slamming into him, but it was too late. He allowed himself to fall, knowing he couldn't take the weight of the force. He rolled away, escaping the other's paws. He grappled quickly to his feet, turning to see who had attacked him. He recognized the the face from a few times in the apprentice's den, but was not able to remember his name. "Hey! I'm a Starclan supporter too!" He shouted, believing him to be a supporter as well.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~