Thread: [ShadowClan] to be or not to be {CLOSED}
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: to be or not to be {plot prompt}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulJoy View Post
I know, i know. I just started being active again but i rlly want to have a friends-to-enemies-to-lovers plot. So let's get it started.

A bit about Cherry:
She is 3 moons old.
Fluffy long-furred calico she-cat w/ blue eyes.
Reserved and quiet, but is very stubborn and quick to anger (as of now).
She has a protector mentality, always wanting to tell others what to do because she wants to keep them safe.

--------------

Cherrykit will meet her new {friend} in the nursery. As the two grow they become closer, until they don't.

Once they get to apprenticeship (around 7 moons) the two start to grow distant because their goals are very different, one is more ambitious than the other.

But even with this rivalry a bit of tension, romantic tension, starts to grow between the two. The {rival} is manipulative & a sweet-talker and Cherry is more reserved and calculated.

As they become warriors the {rival} starts to make their romantic interest for Cherry more obvious but with them being rivals, Cherry brushes it off as the {rival} being their usual manipulative self.

As the title says "to be or not to be" which means to live or die, meaning one of the two cats will end up dying (or almost dying) this part of the plot i will leave up to how the rps go.

-----------

How To Apply:
- Must be a kit (2-4 moons)
Describe your character in detail (or link to site):
Plot ideas or ideas for the development of your character:
Anything else?:

{quick note: most of the rps will be
private for the sake of organization}
ooh, this looks interesting! i do have a shadowclan kit, but i don't really think she'd be fit for the role haha. the plot sounds fun though!
blazepaw

my rp tracker