Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: May Gathering

@The Loner Forever
(Skyclan hasn't arrived yet, so we’ll just Roleplay Water and Winter for now :3)

Watertail felt her paw pads prickling as she followed her clan onto Seastones. The night was just blossoming, hues of dark blue and navy crisscrossing across the starlit sky above her. Breathing in the scents of Shadowclan, the smells closest to her, she slowly trekked down a small hill.
The waves lopsidedly crashed and mingled along the shell beaches nearby, the foam hissing back loudly enough for even Watertail to hear. Her blue gray pelt writhed over her frame as she dove into the chattering cats nearby, and her nose twitched as the scent of her enemies flooded her senses.
Not my enemies. She reminded herself. Tonight, with the full moon hovering over all five clans, there was a truce. She remembered the bitter fighting last full moon. Remembering this, she instantly recoiled.
Shadowclan had been their enemies last moon. She turned around abruptly, her ears flattening with every step she took. As she broke back out of the jamboree of felines, she padded towards a moonlit patch of grass nearby. It was mingled with pebbles from the beach, but it was comfy enough to sit down and rest.
Blatantly, she sat down, crisscrossing her paws. She was itching for the gathering to start, then end. Perhaps Swallowshine was here. Watertail hadn’t seen her on patrol.
Nonetheless, Watertail scanned the crowd, her bluegreen eyes watching the clans around her.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!