View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:02 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deadmind eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ because, you’re mine. And I’m yours. If you cannot understand that, than I’ll force you down and get rid of that illness a other way! “

Sliver laughs softly “ hi head up. And no ma’am. Just call me Sliver i may be a alpha but I ain’t no leader.... not anymore “
Sorrow tilted his head he bared his teeth still his fur on end his tail pointed at the ground he snarled as he took a step forward . His head was pounding again he whined as he closed his eyes " deadm-mind...... " he whined and shook his fur .his eyes looked insane but he had his manners back he backed up .

Beast nodded but kept her head low it was what she was told to do it stuck with her. She looked around a bit and winced that familiar pain in her head it was pounding again like sorrows . She bared her teeth as her eyes closed she slightly shook her head to make it stop but the pain grew stronger until it felt like the world was spinning around her. She sucked in some air from the pain
" LEAVE ME ALONE! NOOOOOOOOOW! " she yelled and howled her eyes were maddening " I'm back sweatheart miss me? " she growled her ear flicked @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 25th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.