View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The tom quirked an eyebrow and listened intently to what the molly had to say, listened to her answers closely, listening for any possible deceit hidden within the vowels and consonants. After taking a moment to think it over, racking his brain on all the answers and possible problems, he had finally come to a decision. "you may join, but you will need someone to stick next to your side until you remember what it's like to be in a clan once again..I doubt you'll need a mentor for fighting lessons." he inquired, his tail lashing behind him. He didn't like long, drawn out conversations, so, rather than continusouly batter her with questions, he decided to just get straight to the point, he was tired, and honestly, he needed to fix himself at the moment. "Any complaints?" he asked, his chin held high, lapis hues giving nothing away.
Blossom blinked and shook her head quickly, "No, no sir. But... um... will I be able to keep 'Blossom' in my warrior name? I mean, it's fine if I don't; I was just curious." She tilted her head and thought about the fact that she would need a cat to show her around. I was certainly a good requirement, but she felt like she would have trouble meeting new cats. She knew not every cat would enjoy her company, considering she was a kittypet. Happiness bubbled inside of her as she ran Fallenstar's words through her head, you may join. She hesitated before asking, "So... can I leave or should I..." Blossom wasn't sure what to finish her sentence with, so she looked at Fallenstar, waiting for a reply. She knew she was going to have some trouble getting into the swing of things in RiverClan, but her hopes were high. She knew how to swim for the most part, but the fast-moving bodies of water scared her a little bit. She sat up straight and swayed slightly from side to side.

Last edited by Liekki; February 28th, 2018 at 07:30 AM.