View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The feline tilted his head to the side, looking at the molly with a cold stare, his eyes half idled, lashes covering the frosty orbs. He listened intently to what she had to say, and for a few moments, he didn't believe her, it was too easy to spin a tale and felines tended to be gullible. He wasn't going to fall for it. Or, at least, he wasn't, until he saw her demeanor change completely. She straightened up and projected her voice more, no longer seeming whiny and scared. He lowered his head, slightly, and perked his ears forward, now he was looking at her with normal eye level. There could be a possibility that she wasn't lying, but, he still had his doubts. "How do you know that it was Riverclan, and what if it wasn't Riverclan, and your sister was in a different clan, what will you do then?" he asked, his tail flicking back and fourth. He knew that such a question was a hard one to answer, but, he had to make sure she wouldn't end up getting both herself and her possible future clanmates hurt if she couldn't decide where her loyalties lie. At the same time, she would be one to keep an eye out for if she told the ebony leader that she would stay in Riverclan, especially with the current war going on.

Fallenstar let out a sigh and shook his head "You've put yourself in a difficult position Blossom, but...let me ask this instead." he began. He knew what it was like to choose where your loyalties lie, family or clan? It was a tough decision. "Will you fight for Riverclan when we need it most?" he asked, his voice guttural. "Now, of course, if she ends up being in Riverclan, that makes this much easier...but if your sister is in any of the other clans...that could cause some problems." he explained. It could cause many, many, problems, but, all those made up senerios in his head depended on how friendly the former kittypet is.

Blossom took a deep breath and said, It would be amazing to meet my sister, and I think we could be good friends. But if she's not in RiverClan... I have to be loyal to the clan. I never want to hurt her, but when battle comes,
I will fight for RiverClan."
Blossom didn't know what clan her sister would be in, but she had made her decision to join RiverClan whether her sister was there or not. She closed her eyes and said quietly, "We can be friends on our own time, but neither of us can put the clan at stake." She didn't want to be in the clan just for her sister, she wanted to be a part of clan life where everyone relied on everyone else, where everything was interdependent. She wanted to hunt, train, and battle. She wanted to all of the hard things because with it came a sense of responsibility and it meant that everyone had to do their part. She didn't want to be with her housefolk anymore, she wanted clan life.

The ginger cat looked into Fallenstar's eyes to see his reaction. Blossom wanted more than anything to join the clan, but if she wasn't ready... she wasn't ready. She felt that she was, but knew she would come back again if necessary, and she would train and try her hardest to become worthy of the clan. Awhile ago, she hadn't know that clans in the forest had existed, though she heard tales that the neighborhood cats told to young kittens. They called them wild savages that tore apart live animals to eat. Blossom used to be scared until she had heard a different side of the story. One that called them noble and fierce, a tale that described their heroic battles and loyalty to one another. "Sure I would love to meet my sister, but clan life is what called me here, not her," she added softly.