View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Blossom's mouth went dry, unused to the leader's upfront language. Many of the cats she had normally talked to went around the question or area of concern, but Fallenstar had jumped right on the topic of interest. She took a deep breath and replied, "I-I remember when I was younger that I used to be part of a clan. One day I wandered off and... never saw my sister again. For years I've been a kittypet, going from place to place with different housefol- er, twolegs. There I was treated like a stupid animal, and hated the dull life. Same routine, day in, day out. I hate that life now, not just feeling helpless, but so alone and not able to live my life freely. I know that clan life isn't easy, but I'm ready to be a part of a clan and to do my part for the sake of others." Blossom shuddered and whispered, "and hopefully find my sister along the way. I used to be a part of a clan... and I want to once more." Blossom realized that throughout her speech, she had grown more confident in her speaking, and so she stood tall facing the leader.

The feline tilted his head to the side, looking at the molly with a cold stare, his eyes half idled, lashes covering the frosty orbs. He listened intently to what she had to say, and for a few moments, he didn't believe her, it was too easy to spin a tale and felines tended to be gullible. He wasn't going to fall for it. Or, at least, he wasn't, until he saw her demeanor change completely. She straightened up and projected her voice more, no longer seeming whiny and scared. He lowered his head, slightly, and perked his ears forward, now he was looking at her with normal eye level. There could be a possibility that she wasn't lying, but, he still had his doubts. "How do you know that it was Riverclan, and what if it wasn't Riverclan, and your sister was in a different clan, what will you do then?" he asked, his tail flicking back and fourth. He knew that such a question was a hard one to answer, but, he had to make sure she wouldn't end up getting both herself and her possible future clanmates hurt if she couldn't decide where her loyalties lie. At the same time, she would be one to keep an eye out for if she told the ebony leader that she would stay in Riverclan, especially with the current war going on.

Fallenstar let out a sigh and shook his head "You've put yourself in a difficult position Blossom, but...let me ask this instead." he began. He knew what it was like to choose where your loyalties lie, family or clan? It was a tough decision. "Will you fight for Riverclan when we need it most?" he asked, his voice guttural. "Now, of course, if she ends up being in Riverclan, that makes this much easier...but if your sister is in any of the other clans...that could cause some problems." he explained. It could cause many, many, problems, but, all those made up senerios in his head depended on how friendly the former kittypet is.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us