View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@starfall
Blossom hesitantly stepped into the leader's den. She couldn't have felt more out of place here, and she could feel the other cats' eyes following her. She felt relieved when she arrived in the privacy of the leader's den and could relax. She had traveled quite a while to have the chance of joining a clan, and so she quickly groomed herself as she calmed herself down. She wanted to look not only presentable but professional. The kittypet was a bundle of nerves right now, and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself down. She quickly searched the den for the leader before saying, "H-hello? I'm... uh... here." She had come all the way here for a specific reason, though. She wanted to find her sister, a cat that had long since faded away from her memory. She remembered that she was once part of a clan, but couldn't remember what or where she had lived. Blossom had heard a loner on the street talking a bit about the clans, so she had to ask him and see for herself. She had traveled down to RiverClan to have a meeting with the leader, to see if she could handle living in a clan. Just wait and be calm. You'll do fine if you're calm, she thought, only making herself more nervous with this reassurance.

The ebony feline had just woken up from a short nap, being instructed to rest by Juniperpaw after the battle. He didn't receive any deep or worrying wounds, only a few minor scratches here and there, though that didn't mean the tom was sore from fighting so much, but as was the rest of his clan. He opened his eyes and swiveled his ears to face the direction of the entrance, for a second, he forgot who was coming, all he knew is that someone wished to speak with him. The second the molly poked her head in, he remembered and let out a grunt as he sat himself up, his muscles screaming at him, whining for more rest.

Fallenstar looked the molly in the eye, his lapis hues gave nothing away, as did his serious expression. "Hello, Blossom." he greeted, dipping his head slightly. "You wish to join Riverclan,why?" he asked, tilting his head up slightly. He has no room for backstabbers or those who wish to do harm to Riverclan, molly or tom, clanborn, or kittypet, she was no exception.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 3rd, 2018 at 01:02 PM.