View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)
(Ok great!)

Lightpaw bounced out of the clearing, looking back at Burstpaw. "See tar later!" She knew he was probably scared, but as she turned towards Arrowheart she almost instantly forgot about it. Burstpaw will be fine. He may be a scaredy-mouse, but he's got courage somewhere in him! || Burstpaw heard his sister's goodbye and glanced up at her. "Thanks," He murmured, shuffling his paws self-consciously. Ralizing his mentor was leaving, he quickly got up and followed Flammingarrow. This can't be very bad... right?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!