View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.