View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Ember ~ kit padded around his mother, Apple ~ Dust and his siblings, Dawn ~ kit and Dappled ~ kit. He was bored and gazed upon the others, he saw the remains of a fish, and maggots scrambling around the warm ground. He herd a quiet noise that came from behind him, it was his sister Dawn ~ kit. She was a spoiled and bratty she cat, she usually spended her time on bullying the other kits around. She had a white underbelly with light orange torso, followed by some faded brown spots, her head and ears we're the exact same.
"Ew! That's disgusting!" Dawn complained, while inspecting the maggots.
"Then why don't you stop glancing at it...." Ember remarked.
The pale orange she-kit hissed at her brother then walked off towards her mother.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ember ~ kit needs some friends, reply back to me by interacting with him. Thanks!)

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 10th, 2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Hey guys i'm new on here, so if I make some mistake could you please correct me. Thanks! And May The Warriors Be With You.