View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
@Spikes

Maple purrs happily “ but we have spike here and me of course just in case he gets too full of himself “ she purrs playfully as she begins to look at “ yes! They live a cool life! Lucifer joined them and now he’s a father! A father Butch...We should be living a better life. “ she says as she begins to stand straight looking at the forest “ ... I can feel it. A better life, with all the fun and loyalty and passion we could ever wish for. You two can probably find a mate! Since it’s obvious you two aren’t that good in romance like I~” she says with a playful purr as she walks up to them. “ just trust me. We’re not here to fight just to find a better life... I mean it’s what our family wished for right? Besides you two are always talking about a better life why not this?” She says as she begins to walk forward again

@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Aura
We’re ready for chu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Butch found himself stuck behind his siblings, though soon picked up the pace, falling into step by his sister, Maple. "I can't believe you want to meet these 'warriors', anyways... Is it really worth it? I'm all the wild cat anyone needs." He watched his sister swagger about playfully in the undergrowth, staying somewhat alert in case these cats weren't as friendly as she made them out to be. He paused to look at his other sister, Honey, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, I mean... It can't be too bad, right? You've got one of the strongest cats around to keep her safe, anyways." Butch huffed proudly, taking a moment to take in the surrounding scents. It sure was strange... Unfamiliar, yet warm scents seemed to muddle about, and his curiosity was starting to get the better of him. Maybe Maple really did have a point? He simply followed for the time being, keeping his sister safe as well as enjoying the trip in his own little way.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline )
( Sorry if it's late/short! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Downpourpaw has been hunting the border with RiverClan. As much as he hated the other clans, he knew this was the best spot to hunt. In fact, he’d already caught two mice and a rather fat pigeon. For leaf-bare, it wasn’t too bad, though he was a bit cold. His thick, fluffy coat helped with the frigid temperatures. He gave his soft gray coat a lick before continuing.

The ThunderClan apprentice breathed in deeply, letting the scents of the forest and river flood his senses. He was pinpointing a prey scent (probably another mouse) when strange, unfamiliar cat scent filled his nostrils. He recoiled, then decided to investigate. This was his territory! He followed the scent and confronted a band of cats.

“Who are you, and why are you on ThunderClan land?” he growled. Downpourpaw fluffed up his fur to make him look bigger, and unsheathed his claws. He looked every cat in the eye, almost dropping his gaze when he met that of a beautiful she cat - er, trespasser.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Fuzzyfeline
@Spikes

Honey was still unsure about joining the Clan but went along with it. But when Maple started picking on her she couldn't help but purr. "Oh, your so sure? I-" She was cute off, her purr stopping at once, by a strange smell. Her amber eyes narrowing she looked towards the bushes right as a gray tom stepped out. She was about to demand who he was but he beat her to it and reminded her she was already in Clan territory. Stepping in front of Maple, almost, her pale ginger and white tail flicking behind her. I can't believe I'm about to say this. She thought as she raised her head high. "I am Honey." She meowed flicking an ear. "And this is my brother, Butch and sister Maple." She meowed flicking her tail from one sibling to the next. Normally she wouldn't tell any cat her name or her siblings but she was on the young cat's land. "We.. We're here to join your Clan, ThunderClan." She added remembering the gray tom call his Clan. He was eyeing Maple and that made Honey's fur ruffle a bit but she kept it from fluffing all the way. He better not. She thought her eyes narrowing on him as she awaited his response. She hadn't interlay excepted the fact that Maple was old enough to go get a mate and have kits. Yeah they weren't kits anymore and they never would be but Honey needed to protect her sister and couldn't if some tom got her to leave. That's why I must stay with her. To keep her safe from all times of dangers. She thought her amber gaze still on Downpourpaw. "What is your name?" She asked hoping she didn't sound mad at him. She needed to know what to call this tom if she was to stay in the Clan with her two siblings.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 8th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.