Old December 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
@Mayflower;
@Green mage

Crekkit sat in the nursery by himself with his tail flickering in boredom. Fallenleaf looked at Creekkit, slowly walking over to his son. "I'll be back later. Don't get into any trouble while i'm gone." meowed Fallenleaf. The tom looked at Creekkit, nudging his kits head as he got ready to leave. Fallenleaf made his way out of the nursery to do his warrior duties. Creekkit stood up, watching his father leave. Yep! I'll be here! All alone! The kit wanted to cry out after a while of just standing there, but tried his best to keep it in. Hopefully somebody will come along and help me with my boredom. All of a sudden his stomache growled in hunger.
(Sorry this is late)
The kit with no name watched the clan surronded by lakes from above on a small cliff. It was boring watching them come and go but it was going to help him know when to pass to the next clan or whatever they call them. Perhaps he could go down into the kit nest... He climbed down and went behind the nursery peeking through a small hole in the wall then he heard a rumble from the kit. Fat thing must always be hungry to be that fat!