Old December 6th, 2017, 09:19 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Queenie
Let's get this rolling!)

Rosebelly, utterly exhausted from her freak out, had gone to sleep as soon as she got in camp. She didn't look at anyone, she didn't speak to anyone. She was ashamed and embarrassed. Now it was morning, and Rosebelly was in the clearing yet again. Her shoulder felt better and her eyes were bright. She was in a totally different mood than yesterday. Alliumeyes was not forgotten, but she was off of her mind for the moment. What was on her mind was what Darkrose said yesterday.

"I do remember one day... you were taken to the medicine cat for a wound. No one knew where it came from. Could it have been from a fox?"

Rosebelly had thought about it until she fell asleep, and she thought about it as she woke. Rosebelly's only memory of her apprenticeship was waking up in the medicine den, and being asked a ton of questions. She can't remember the questions to this day, but she did remember being told she had amnesia. It was heartbreaking at the time, but Rosebelly had brushed it off at that point. So what if she couldn't remember? Not her problem. Well.. until now. Foxes terrified her. Yesterday she had learned that the hard way. She had smelled a stale scent, and freaked out to the point where she had to end her hunt. Now in the present, Rosebelly was making her way to the fresh-kill pile. She didn't eat much yesterday. A small mouse, and that was it. Now, her big appetite was raving. Rosebelly plucked her way through the pile until she found a fresh, plump bird. When she was done with her food, Rosebelly spent time cleaning her fur, which was ruffled from sleep.
Ivorythorn padded out of the den her eyes searching the clearing for something to do. She was dreadfully bored - it seemed almost criminal! How on earth was a beautiful young she-cat like her sitting around on a beautiful day with no toms to rave over? The she-cat looked over to the fresh kill pile and saw her sister, Rosebelly. And boy did that cat look a mess. Of course all cats looked like a mess compared to Ivorythorn. She giggled at this fact satisfied with her thought.

Ivorythorn slunk over to her sister her tail trailing the clearing floor in a threatening way. Her eyes narrowed in search of her target. Everything about her stance said trouble. She sighed as she draped herself over a log dramatically. "Oh Rosebelly! How ever so bored I am!" She winked hoping Rosebelly would offer her some entertainment. Silently Ivorythorn didn't want to hang out with her sister because lately Rosebelly was becoming a drag, but the she-cat desperately needed to stretch her legs. "What ever sha'll I do?" Ivorythorn gave Rosebelly a couple of innocent large puppy dog blinks hopeful her sister would offer up SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.