View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. "I'll give them something to be scared of..." He growled, showing the first sign of real emotion. Wolfglare normally didn't show much emotion, but he let some out here and there. Of course, a little more was shown around the members of his family. They deserved to know him. At his sister's next question, Wolfglare cocked his head. Had he been needing to tell her something? He most certainly had. Wolfglare wouldn't waste precious energy walking over to someone if there was no specific reason. "What's your opinion on Skyclan now living near us?" Wolfglare had been wondering this since the mountain cats had arrived. In his mind, no good things had come out of them moving themselves closer to the four original clans. Wolf was a cat that liked order, and right now, there seemed to be no order in Shadowclan, in the territory, and in his life in general.

Truth be told, Wolfglare's sudden show of aggression surprised Forestpelt. Yes-- she knew her brother didn't like the thought of ShadowClan not being as respected, or intimidating as before, but she hadn't expected him to show so much displeasure where others could see. This was why she liked the shadows. What was done there, no one else could see... most of the time. What was done there stayed there. And Forestpelt liked the security that she got from that one thought. "Take it easy. Halestar's supporters don't appreciate talk like that." At least it was quiet enough so that she didn't think others could hear. His next question had her ears pricked up and her expression thoughtful. SkyClan... to be honest, she preferred the Dusk Syndicate more. And they seemed even more out of place then the new Clan. "I wish they had never come here. They ruined everything. Why couldn't they have stayed in their safe little hidey-holes instead of coming here?" Her hues narrowed and she looked furious. She absolutely hated SkyClan. "If there was a way to get rid of them I would." She was careful to keep her voice down, knowing some cats thought of SkyClan as their saviors. Absolute idiocy, in her opinion.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.