View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's green hues gleamed ever so slightly, but she kept her maw shut. She had already known that her brother didn't do well during the warmer seasons; but she had wanted to irritate him. Irritation. It was what seemed to keep Forestpelt going sometimes, and while it was no pleasant thing, not to mention she was quite annoying while doing it, she didn't care. Who would? After all, all siblings fought. She knew this quite well. She had known it since the day she met Dawnstorm-- which most cats still didn't know about. She kept it a careful secret, though he was long gone. Why hadn't she been more loyal back then? Why had she been so... so careless with her heart? And then that filthy WindClanner had broken it. Thank goodness she was going to be more careful now.

She was smarter now.

At his own agreement, Forestpelt looked a little surprised. True; she knew that Wolfglare most likely wouldn't be pleased with all the rank changing happening. It was a mark of a weaker leader, after all. If Halestar was really that paranoid then she shouldn't be leading a Clan at all. And yet, she was. Why? Forestpelt couldn't possibly imagine. "Perhaps someday. ShadowClan's fallen a long ways from our original power. I don't think the other Clans are as intimidated by us anymore." Because of Halestar. It was all the leader's fault, she had made ShadowClan much weaker.

Why had Blazingnight died?

The old leader had been much stronger and more capable of leading the Clan. And yet those stupid SkyClan cats had come and ruined everything. No more fear and mystery. Just openness and a leader who was more paranoid then any other cat Forestpelt had met. "Was there something in particular you needed to talk about, brother? It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of your company." Her voice held a sarcastic note, but she was truly curious about this.

No one just wanted to hear another cat speak.
Wolfglare unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. "I'll give them something to be scared of..." He growled, showing the first sign of real emotion. Wolfglare normally didn't show much emotion, but he let some out here and there. Of course, a little more was shown around the members of his family. They deserved to know him. At his sister's next question, Wolfglare cocked his head. Had he been needing to tell her something? He most certainly had. Wolfglare wouldn't waste precious energy walking over to someone if there was no specific reason. "What's your opinion on Skyclan now living near us?" Wolfglare had been wondering this since the mountain cats had arrived. In his mind, no good things had come out of them moving themselves closer to the four original clans. Wolf was a cat that liked order, and right now, there seemed to be no order in Shadowclan, in the territory, and in his life in general.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.