View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:56 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: December Gathering

LOCUSTPAW

@Micanomancy , open for interaction!
he was a pathetic little thing, all bones and bristle-y fur, tan and black like a coyote with freckles. locustpaw carried himself with a meandering pace, shoulders tensed and head low, eyes more often fixated on his paws than the world in front of him. he was somewhere near the back of windclan's pack when they arrived, finding the bustle further up too compressing and annoying. the path gave way to a massive clearing, with the sea stretching endlessly behind it. the ocean lapped at the beach on either side of the area, and locustpaw had to pause to take it all in. it was, after all, his first gathering as an apprentice.

a few moments elapsed in mental silence before the stout little man shook his head and returned to his sulking, slinking off to find some dingy corner to set up in. with all clan relationships dropping like metaphorical flies, locust wouldn't be surprised if somecats decided to rip eachother's throats out in front of him. at least it would provide some entertainment to brighten up his filthy day.

sending a cursitory glance around the clearing(though, he supposed it was much too massive to be called that. it was certainly double if not triple the camp as a whole, and the majority of windclan's ranks being here it still felt spacious) as if looking for a familiar face. when his gaze alighted on his mentor, chatting up a storm with some other warrior he felt his ears pin back with hostility, unwarranted. psh, whatever, he hoped hawkfur didn't notice him. he didn't want him to anyway. he didn't want to be here in the first place (which, admittedly was a lie as he very much was excited for his first gathering, even if he refused to give that feeling any attention).

he instead fixed his mentor with a stare sharp as claws in the back of the head, tail flicking irritably.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."