Thread: Band Geeks [p]
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:31 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Band Geeks [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Classic- View Post
Wynter got very excited for that field trip. She was so exited, that she would jump right out of her seat and run around- She would if she weren't so shy and wouldn't cover up her face at school so much. Wynter would only get excited at her house because- well...it was her home, with the people she knew best!
She didn't really like any one in her class because she thought every one was so annoying and loud! Wynter only liked at least 3 people, but couldn't memorize their names well because she didn't like talking to many people in public, She'd only talk to one of the three people she thought were good privately.
Ari put their phone away, and looked around lazily at the people that were left in the band room. A girl, a guy, another girl, and five more guys. Honestly, why were there so many guys? They shrugged to themself, and then looked at one of the girls. When they were bored, one of their favorite things to do was judge people. Ari believed that this specific girl's name was... Wynter. Yeah, Wynter. She's kinda cute... And it looks like she's excited about the trip. That makes her even more cute... OH, SHUT UP YOU PANSEXUAL!

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by vellichor; March 13th, 2024 at 10:20 PM.