View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

As the glossy black she-cat stepped forward, Grousestar's glimmering green eyes focused on her, his smile warm and encouraging as she spoke her words, his ears perked up as he heard the chanting of the clan, knowing that they had done the same for him when he became deputy. Clearing his throat one last time, the brown tabby leader would crane his head up to look at the parts of Silverpelt that glittered through the canopy.
"Then I say these words before Starclan so that they may approve of my choice, the new deputy of Skyclan is Auroraflame!"
With that being said, he would then look back to the crowd.
"That will conclude the announcement!"
As graceful and as energetic as ever, he would jump down from the Skyrock, landing with a small thud as the crowd dispersed, some cats likely gathering around the new deputy that he had chosen while he himself would give one last smile at the she-cat before turning to go to his den. Tonight would be the first night he would sleep in it and he had a feeling that it would be cold and rather lonely, but that didn't bother him at all. He was leader now, and being the optimist he was, he wouldn't think about anything but the positives.
Though before he headed to his den, he would take a pause to allow any cat to approach him if they needed anything from him, should there not be a cat to approach him, he would simply retire for the night because it had been quite the exciting day.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?