View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Rainpebble snorted "you donthave to be organized, honestly i believe that you just gotta be loyal, try your hardest for your clan. I just stated two atributes that a depudy could have in my opinion, a depudy should know what to do in a pinch,and do what you believe is best for your clan." She stated, wisdom glowed in the she cats silver orbs as she sat herself backup and wrapped her tail around her paws once again "honestly, all of us could become the depudy, but if you were leader, wouldn't you want a depudy that knew what to do? A depudy that was an outstanding warrior,but was standerd at being a depudy? Yes most cats want a depudy that was perfect, but the best kind of depudy is one who messes up, cause then, they aknowlege that, and then they try to get better." She said, but then felt her fur rise in emberassment "oh, but that's just my h humble opinion, what i'm trying to say is, don't sell yourself short." She stumbled out.
"I suppose so." Sycamore said, half-listening to Rainpebble's words as his mind wandered off into multiple places at once; exploring different ideas that he hadn't thought of before. It was funny. A few words could spark an explosion into the tom's mind. "By the way, don't worry, I also seem to ramble a lot." Sycamorebranch mumbled at the end, when Rain was finished speaking.
The next few moments were filled with tension, as Grouseflurry transformed into Grousestar and the new incoming leader spoke the words he's been waiting to hear. Who was deputy.
It turned out that Auroraflame was chosen; a feline that Sycamorebranch hadn't ever talked to nor noticed in his life. "Auroraflame! Auroraflame!" The brown tabby shouted aloud, flicking his eyes up in slight jealously.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::