View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:01 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CrimsonFlame also continued to sniff around and picked up the scent of another bird. "Thrush!" She exclaimed quietly. The warrior crept forward and stayed still for a moments before leaping and killing it in her jaws. "That big enough for you?"
Bearskip was getting a little fed up with this other molly by now, but she held her tongue. She had a feeling that soon would be a good time to reveal herself to the other. Normally, she'd wait, but that was for toms. It simply wasn't going to work out in this situation, so there was no point on waiting. Smiling to herself, she continued on, the scent of robin reaching her. She followed it and saw the gray and russet bird scraping at some leaves and snow, its back to her. Wasting no time, Bear slunk forwards, her long dark belly fur brushing the snow very slightly. Once close enough, she leaped, claws outstretched. The robin didn't stand a chance, and she quickly dispatched it with a swift blow to the spine. Picking up her catch, she sauntered back to the other warrior, dropping it and looking at her carefully. “I think so,” she replied, stalking closer so that she was almost nose to nose with the other. “So,” she began, her tone changing from cheerful and friendly to cold with a sharp edge in a heartbeat. “It's Crimsonflame, right?”