View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:56 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Day, Night, Sun and Moon, winter will be over soon... [SNOWBERRY KIT FINDER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
@Cubeisdagoat

Could I have Nightkit?

(A gray tabby she-kit with two yellow eyes and a white chest heart. The little tips of her paws are cloudy white with skunk-like tail stripes. One of her eyes is blind while the other is perfectly well. She enjoys collecting items and has a creative mind, she often enjoys creating small trinkets and items such as bags weaved from grass or toys made of sticks. (I want to buy that purrk for her if she's chose) She's super sweet and kind but doesn't like socializing with her siblings. She's always nice and can get a little chaotic around cats she likes. She never hurts animals and sometimes will look to see if there is berries around instead of prey. Her agile body makes her fast and vigilant but she's also pretty clumsy and can make a fool out of herself sometimes. She's also very tall with spider-like legs and tail. her two ears are long and large, finding themselves downward a lot when she's focused on her work (Crafting, listening, interested). Her eyes sometimes seem to give off an icy and cold glare or twinkle that make her seem scary, some say unapproachable but she's not really like that!)
Yes, you can. I love the description you made for her!