View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: kit finder | Colbreeze

Name: Crowkit - paw - step
Sex & Gender: Male
Appearance: Crowkit
Personality: Crowkit has a surprisingly fatherly nature, and tends to try and take care of any cats he can find. He is a strict rule-follower, and likes to put others in their place - he's bossy, in a way. Crowkit doesn't appreciate being pushed around and will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what he thinks of you if you're being too pushy. However, he's quite sensitive and sometimes could be thought of as a 'crybaby' because even the smallest insult can set him off. Crowkit tends to overexaggerate things at times, or try and change himself to fit in with the cats he's hanging around. He's a hopeless romantic - and thinks about the day when he'll have a mate and kits of his own. Crowkit is quite the ambitious feline, although he's not willing to hurt anyone to get what he wants - he has big dreams that he's willing to work towards. He would do anything for family, even if he doesn't really love spending time with them - friends are more in Crowkit's area, but in a pinch, he'll be there for his family. He puts other cats before himself, but he tends to hold things over their heads - especially when he knows that he's done something that saved them. He loves physical contact, and tends to get quite snuggly when he wants to - one of the few times he actually loves being around his family. All in all, Crowkit has quite the balance of flaws and virtues.
Other: @Hexict

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 20th, 2017 at 11:51 AM.