View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: kit finder | Colbreeze

Hello, I'm quite new here, but I did see that Colby resides in RiverClan. I do have a RiverClan kit that I wanted to introduce, but upon reading the rules I discovered that I need her to have a mother. So, I thought I would apply her here. I hope that is alright!

Name-
Dawnkit
Sex & Gender-
Female
Appearance-
Dawnkit is just about average in everything from build to height. Though she is still a kit, her fur is rather long with subtle "muddy" markings down her legs and tail. Her face has the same darker features that cover the cream base color of her fur. It looks like she always has her paws dirty because of this, though Dawnkit actually takes excellent care of herself. Her eyes have remained a beautiful sky blue color throughout her kit-hood years despite the commonality that most turn to brown or gray after a couple moons.
Personality-
She is still very young, so Dawnkit is quiet shy and withdrawn. She is very cautious, yet sweet and kind once her exterior layer is broken. This young kitten loves to be involved in any and everything that she can be. Always sticking close to her littermates or parents, Dawnkit loves to explore and learn new things.
Other-
She'll be quite young so I wasn't too sure what her personality was going to be like. I like to give them more depth through roleplay and develop their characters that way - if that's not the way it's done please let me know! Thank you!