Thread: KingdomClan
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow followed, looking around and sniffing the air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn followed after. Not quite sure what she smelled like but followed anyway. The small female sniffed the air. She definitely scented something. That’s for sure. Her one and only blue eye looked around before continuing to put her paws forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

spark followed though he stopped at one point to make sure it was moondst's scent then continued.
as the cat reached the border water wave stopped,confused 'her trail goes pass the border!"she said.by now she couldnt scent the trail much,where she came from prey would almost fly into there paws she didnt need to scent the prey.(keep track of her history cause it will tell a lot bout her)"we need to keep going!"she said and started walking again wondering what happened.

moondust stood up and walked in little space she had.a light from somewhere was comeing into the cave she looked up to see a small hole big enough to climb thought.she jumped up and her claws hooked on the rocks but sipped and she fell back on the ground,she gave a yowl of pain as she hit the stone floor.she could move her leg.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.