View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

At this point he was sprinting for his life, the sirens blaring behind him and his ears numb to the point it was only a dull murmur behind him. His feet where turning purple due to the fact they were open to the cold weather. He was lookign side to side panting heavily as the goverment men hopped out of the car pulling up behind and in front of him blocking escape. Alexander cried out in utter fear and turned in circles looking for an escape route.

Aspen looked over her shoulder at tord, unlike everyone else and defying most expectations of a woman like her she was a heavy drinker despite the circumstances. She trusted everyone enough that she wouldn't hold back if she felt she didn't need too. She took another swig and smiled faintly at tord looking at the slight difference in the drinks. He was peculiar that way and for that Aspen liked him. She leaned back easily into her chair and rocked it a bit. The bar was mainly desolate with a few stragglers sitting here and there but otherwise mostly empty. So she wasn't afraid of doing something to stupid while drunk out of her mind. She looked at sage and valentine who fought over stupid things and blinked slowly. She tunred and bumped tord on the shoulder with her elbow, "say, where's Sauske?" she may not have been completely intoxicated now but she was getting there no doubt.
The door opens and almost immediately the bar went slient, it was Sasuke, his mixed colored eyes glowed coldly, one of his eyes a ice blue and the other a milky red due to a scar he got from a fight with his old man. He looks at Aspen and Tord, and drops the cigar he had in his hand to the ground breathing out some smoke as he smiles at them. “ I’m here.” He says in a dark husky voice as he begins to walk up to them.
He wore a black and red suit common among his rank of leadership, the wolf leader one might say, while his brother and adoptive brother were known as the fox and dragon king none were higher than Killer the all mighty king and lion the all mighty queen. Sasuke begins to stand in front of them “ Aspen, I would suggest to stop drinking seems like some newbie cops are running around our turf and I need you to stay with Tord and kill any cop that comes in. Unless you have something to say to me?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he begins to look at his phone “ the almighty wants them to be dealt with immediately. And the almighty queen has issued that they should be killed on sight seems like they had enough of these newbies “ he says laughing a bit as he sits down in front of them.

@.:Blue Wishes:.