View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit shrugged and bounced around Timberkit," Hey Timberkit! Watchya doin!?" She squealed in her naturally squeaky voice. She lashed her tail waiting to be yelled at again but when it didn't happen within one second, she bounced around Timberkit shooting questions at her and trying to be as annoying as possible. She put her rump and tail up in the air and pounced on her, then she bolted away waiting for Timberkit to chase after her and say,'SHINEKIT WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU!' She giggled as she bolted away making sure she staying where Timberkit could see her so that Timberkit will know where to run to chase her.
A shrug was not an answer. Timberkit pushed her her paws harder on the ground, the kit's ranting questions were starting to annoy her majorly. "Im so tired, I was trying to rest!" she stomped her foot on the ground, a frustrated squeal reeding her voice. She watched with sharp, ager-brewing eyes ay the other kit who seemed almost too energetic for Timberkit. Well, in her tired state, anyways. Timberkit hastily sidestepped as the kit pounced again, trying not to be pummeled. Timberkit stayed still as the other kit tore away, staying in her sight purposefully. "What do you want?"