View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:53 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Spottedstone didn't bother standing after he heard the tom's words, he wanted a moment of rest. After a few moments with him holding his breath, he stood, the pain of his wounds finally coming over him at full extent.
He looked over at the tom, a dull-uncaring look in his eyes. "Sorry about this, but it had to be done." He mumbled before taking a moment to clean a wound on his shoulder.
"This had to be done?" Spottedstone's words shook the shock out of Pinestorm, fury growing. He rounded on the tom, eyes flashing, but didn't attack. "This had to be done?" He repeated, this time gesturing to the clearing around him. "All these lives took, all these families being turned on each other, loved ones loosing one another- kits loosing their parents!" His voice shook, but strength lined his words. "Yes, I'm sure your precious Starclan would want all this to happen. Isn't Starclan supposed to help the clans, not tear them apart? Seems to me that these fantasy cats aren't as great as you all make them out to be." His green eyes were glaring the Riverclan cat down, his tail lashing behind him. He seemed so angered that he could attack at any moment, but Pinestorm wouldn't. He wouldn't add any more bloodshed, even if it was the blood of the enemy.