View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang arrived at seastones with his head high, holding his breath to keep from grunting as he walked. The air was cold and dark clouds dotted the sky. Cold and rain were a bad combination for his legs. But he’d taken his willowbark and added a single poppy seed. He may no longer serve Skyclan as a warrior, but he was proud like one and wouldn’t show weakness to the other clans. Especially not now while things were so tense. The old tom was quite as the cats of Skyclan crowded into seastones. So far, it was just them, the clan who had been neutral in all the fighting, the clan some mousebrained cats may point a claw toward if loses had be grievous. He took his spot near the front of the crowd where the medicine cats stood, and there he folded his tail over his paws and waited.
(Hope you don't mind if I join you~)

Surgestorm shuffled into the clearing, smiling despite everything going on. However, beyond an easy-going expression, he was tense and uncertain. Yellow orbs were directly upward to the sky, eyeing the dark clouds in the distance. StarClan was obviously angry, but he didn't know why. After a moment, he made his way to the front of the crowd, noticing Shinefang had been the first medicine cat to arrive. The tom hadn't talked much to the SkyClan medicine cat since he was fairly new to the job, but only hesitated a moment before choosing to sit next to the older tom. "Nice to see you are well," He meowed in greeting, ignorant of the pain the other was in - at least for the moment. The skilled medicine cat would see the next time the other moved, knowing from moons of seeing his elders try to hide their pain. "How have things been in SkyClan?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!