View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:07 PM
so nasty

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.
Nimblewhisker couldn't really keep the confusion from his eyes, "Wait she's pregnant again? Streamkit and Tawnykit are what three moons old? She waited for a whole fourteen moons to have them after us and now she's just having more!?" Nimblewhisker questioned, honestly somewhat hurt by the whole situation. It kinda felt to him at least like Gorsebird was trying to replace him and Harrierclaw.

"Ah, not much I just hunted, flirted a bit and patroled. Like usual." He said casually, trying to distance himself from the previous conversation.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.