View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:54 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"Oh..I umm... w-why? She didn't seem in bad health last time I saw her." He mewed, not really knowing how to tackle the subject. Gorsebird wasn't by any means old so it wasn't like he was to expect it either. "Hey, do you have any idea where ShadowClan and ThunderClan are?" He asked not knowing an immediate reason why the two clans would be absent.
The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.