View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Did Thistleclaw deserve to go to the Dark Forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
I watched a Thistleclaw AMV a long time ago and the YouTuber who made it, who is known as Moonlightnebula, made a long document explaining how he isn't an evil as he seems. I, for one, love Thistleclaw, being one of my favorite characters, though I love most characters that are often seen as evil - including Scourge and Hawkfrost. I thought I would put this here to help the argument.

[CLICK THIS]
I will point out, unless it was written by someone who was completely neutral about Thistle/Blue (which it is apparent it's not), the doc is extremely one-sided about the characters. You can tell in the way it's written that the author is highlighting Bluestar's flaws and mistakes, while praising Thistleclaw and ignoring the reason why he is in the DF in the first place. Of course Thistle is a good character as far as character building, stages of grief go, but that doesn't excuse his actions in Spotted's book, especially since the author is using the other special editions to make their point. That also doesn't mean people aren't allowed to love him. You can be an evil/abrasive character and still care about your family or protect your clan. The author also mentions grief a lot regarding Thistle (ie. losing his sister, mate, etc.) but does not mention Bluefur/star's grieving period. Either way, it was an interesting read!

Here's a few of my own videos I think people should give a watch!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 19th, 2017 at 05:22 AM.