View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@SpiralTheRival
(Sorry to keep you hanging on for so long :'(((( )
Silverspot padded through the camp entrance, 2 decent, plump fish hanging from her jaws. The light grey, speckled she-cat had padded in next to Blizzardtail. "You know it's not often to catch large fish, Blizzardtail." She laughed. "You should be grateful. StarClan gave us this life, afterall." She peered at silverpelt and looked back in Blizzardtail in his orbs, a smile spread across her face. "It was fun hunting with you." She rubbed her head against his cheek before flicking her tail towards the fresh-kill pile. "Come on. Let's go eat." She began padding towards the fresh-kill pile and opened her jaws, letting one fish drop. "I think we should let the queens have that catch. They need more milk supply for their kits." Silverspot's pelt glimmered, as she looked at the Nursery entrance. "They'd definitely be grateful."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!