View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Grousestar paused at the beginning of the camp, not quite padding in yet, his emerald eyes focused on the ground as if in deep thought. He had a life taken from him in the liberation of Riverclan, it was a strange, unpleasant thing but it renewed his desire to purge these clans of their leaders. Because they killed innocent cats, innocent cats who didn't have 9 lives, who left behind families and friends. That is why he was fighting. Yes, it was for Starclan too, but it was for the innocent cat's who didn't have a voice against the monstrosities that have taken leadership of the clans. That is why Skyclan fought, that is why he fought.
With renewed determination and renewed energy, the brown tabby lifted his gaze from the ground and padded into the clearing of Thunderclan a strong, unwavering look placed on his face before he stood, straight and tall, raising his head to yowl for all cat's to hear him.

"Cats of Thunderclan, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan. And I am here to end your leader's reign. Fight with him if you must, but know that you will be fighting against Starclan. I will not rest until I know justice has been restored and these mongrels have been driven out of these lands, where their bloodsoaked claws can terrorize those cats who trust in our warrior ancestors no longer!"

If Grousestar hadn't seemed sure of himself in the battle against Riverclan or Shadowclan, he was now. There was nothing that hinted at any form of doubt, a stern look upon his face as those green eyes of his swept around the clearing, searching for the first cat to stand against him, to stand against Skyclan, to stand against Starclan.
He would fight with all of his strength to restore order to these good cats, you can bet on it. There will not be a second he doesn't fight without all of his skills, with all of his heart. He. Was Grousestar.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?