View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
@Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE
Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist she then grabbed her book and opened it back up

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.