View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[@Empress of Evil]

The dusty warrior bit his lip slightly as she asked if he was sure about his agreement that being a medicine cat would be fun. He hadn't wanted to say anything to discourage her by pointing out the downside of the position. "Uhh... well," he hesitant before admitting how he really saw it. "It's just that you - you know - don't really do anything fun. They stick around camp and don't really leave until they need herbs. They can't have a mate or kits and or anything like that... and they don't get to hunt or fight and stuff," he wasn't sure how Mistygaze would take this, but kept his yellow orbs on her. "But I'm sure that it fits some people, since there usually is a medicine cat," he quickly added, and forced a smile for his friend.
Mistygaze knew that Birchtail was right with some of the things he mentioned. Although, I wonder how many medicine cats followed the mate and kits rule. Stormlight couldn't have, he was too....commited...Mistygaze thought. Despite the unknown fact Stormlight actually had broken that rule. "i know....there are definitely some downfalls for being a medicine cat. But what's the point of me being a warrior? I'm half blind afterall! I'm useless since I keep crashing into things" Mistygaze thought. Her blind left eye normally got her worked up about things and always made her frustrated. She always really wishes that she had never been born with a blind eye. But you can't change the past....