View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.
Yarrowpounce was flanking Willowrain but the tiniest, most joyous of smiles was placed on his lips, his gaze looking at the ground as he replayed the time he had spent with the she-cat in his head, happiness like the warmth of the sun coursing through him. He couldn't really explain why this was making him happy, the though of spending time with this other cat, because after all, he usually never liked spending time with other cats, they usually just felt awkward and didn't want to be with him, which in turn made him feel bad and just not really want to be around others. But for some reason.. He just.. He liked being in the company of Willowrain. Being with her gave him the same feeling he had when he was hunting, he was happy and almost felt free from his worries. But for some reason at the same time he was almost afraid of screwing up and looking bad in front of her. He was conflicted but oh so happy at the same time. Glancing up as the two entered the camp, his gaze flitted around fretfully for a second before focusing on Willowrain who padded on a bit ahead of him, his tail flicking a bit as he followed her to the fresh kill pile where she laid down the squirrel that they caught together. "O-Oh, it was um, it was n-no problem at all W-Willowrain!" Meowed the tom gently with a small, modest smile, head dipping a bit. His yellow gaze fixated on the single tuft of fur that stuck up on her head and part of him wanted to graze his tongue over it to lay it down, but he was too scared that it would come off in the wrong way so he simply cleared his throat a bit, pawing at the ground. "U-Um your uh, your fur on your um.. You-Your head is uh.. Sticking up.." Pawing at his nose a bit, he lifted his head and nodded, just now realizing the familiar ache in his stomach that signified he was hungry. "I-I would love to! I-If you don't mind."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?