Default Re: Human Warrior Cats: GATHERING [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
sorry i forgot bout this!
deputy: blackcat @Boba Fett
healer: bali @Opal
warrior: muffin @Cloverspring
apprentice: sia @Black Cat

jaguar lean against a tree, she didn't want to be here. she hated the gathering more than anything. she had to be around these.. unworthly people. luckily she had her clan mates with her, though. jaguar's eye had a slight glare in them, her arms crossed and her lips turn into a small frown. if anyone anger her right now they were sure to get.. well, lets not go in detailed. jaguar's power which she called enrage made her have a strength and speed boost.
Blackcat sauntered up to his leader, making sure to keep his posture respectful in front of Jaguar. "What announcements are you making this gathering Jaguar?" he asked, looking around the gathering place. Why were there always so few people at the gathering? He sighed inwardly, it always felt like it was so easy to eavesdrop and, in turn, be eavesdropped on.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.