View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:36 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
" its time for starclan to fall." she hissed "skyclan has arrived with the mousebrained idea of worshipping the evil starclan cats." her his was now violent.
"what side do you choose?" she asked in a dangerous voice her eyes moving to the kits and narrowing. the weak point is the kits. THEY MUST DIE! she thought feeling slightly bad but anger overwhelmed her and she unsheathed her claws. HOW DARE THEY live in such an easy life with friends and people who cared about them. while seawatcher had mostly nothing her whole life. her friend was in shadowclan. her other friend was a rogue, her rouge friends brother was in riverclan. it all made her so mad.
Icekit and cherrykit backed up against the entrance while iceclaw stoneheart and redclaw positioned themselves in front of them and the entrance "we choose starclan and just try to lay a claw on my kits ill make you wish you were never kitted" iceclaw yowled so that the everyone in the clearing could hear him redclaw and stoneheart yowled their agreement and as one they unsheathed their claws

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me