View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:43 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Smallpines

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The pair of cats that had accompanied here to this border seemed to be good to go, seeing as they branched off on their own little excursions. Drizzlecloud hummed softly to herself, making sure to stick close enough to them so that she could still catch their scents in the air before she toddled off on her own way.

The sticks came easier than the yarrow, but she only snagged one, it was a bit on the longer side but it was thick–she could just snap it if need be to fix it to another’s limb if they needed it. She managed to find some of the flowering herbs after finding the stick, to which she managed to fit at least three of the little clusters between her teeth–it proved to be a little difficult with the presence of the stick, but she made do.

Drizzlecloud returned to the warrior and apprentice duo, offering them both a smile and a nod of approval before she lifted her tail up high, her tail-tip twitching in the direction back home. A silent, wordless, let’s go, before she turned to lead the small patrol back home.

[ @Eden @Fawn<3 I think we can leave this here and call it complete!]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!