View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Quotes for the clans

Rileyflower of thunderclan x-kittypet
"yes , yes I'm afraid I'm afraid of this war ah would be lying to myself and others to say I'm not ! But a real warrior would defend its clan !! ah made my choice ah will defend my clan to the very end ah don't care if they don't think ah will be and ah ain't no killer that's for sure but there's a first time for everything . Ah don't belong there ah belong here with my brothers and sisters this is my home now! " ~thunderclan/windclanwar

Batface of skyclan
" the hunt is what I live for the idea of killing is thrilling but once you have your first taste of flesh. You know there's no going back ...there's a monster inside us all just some of us choose to embrace it. And there's nothing more dangerous than a monster who knows how to use his words wisely and can easily persuade.But know this no matter how many lives I shall take I will never be satisfied "

Swanheart of skyclan
"I remember something that father once said before he died ' giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything ' and that guided me a long way . Good always wins even in the darkest of times "

Halfheart of shadowclan
" honestly I'd rather deal with true insanity rather then you " ( this good?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 11:04 PM.