Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2023, 04:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

William

The Tabby stifled a laugh at the number of...well at the number of disgusted looks on his companions faces. Yes. Yes this place was absolutely awful. Horrid even. It made his blood boil, to think that the stinky one eyed lady ran them into the ground. It would not be forgiven. But, he couldn't be angry, because if he was angry about their current living conditions, they would loose their faith. He didn't want that.

Just as he was going to open his mouth to answer someones question he didn't even hear, his brother showed up next to him. "Oh, you're fine. Truth be told you apologize everytime like I'm not used to it." he huffed, turning his gaze to the smaller swarm of cats. "I know it's not ideal. I know living in this place seems...clustered. Like we're going to be squished together. But we've gotta work to make this our home." he shuffled over to one of the bare walls of the cave.

It could go great...or it could go horribly. Cave in's. Cats getting squashed. He couldn't have that...didn't want that. Oh. Speaking of didn't want...where did that small, spotted cat go? He hadn't seen that small fireball go with them. Maybe the one eye lady was telling the truth, she was apart of that stinky clan. Well good riddance.

Oh he got...got terribly off topic. With a sniff, he looked around to the other walls...than an Idea popped into his mind. Oh. He was a genius. "How about we do something to make it more personal in our little cave?" he asked. "We were talking about these...ranks. I vote we hold a competition. I will place you in your ranks based off what I've seen and how you all react. Each rank will dig and decorate their own Cave. Heads up though, there could be cave ins...or even bugs and moles." he snickered.

"First up! These individuals will be in charge of keeping our home safe, and keeping our defenses high. You will be named Guards." he just had to point at cats he believed would fit the cake. Easy...right? Easy. "That group. Over there? You seperate yourselves. Should be about...seven of you. [ @Fawnhearted ; @naiad ; @~Eclipse_Lake~ ; @Jinx. ; @snekeyes4 ; @Angelique ; @SplashyLumi ] . You all will be The Syndicate's last line of Defense." hopefully that was a good amount. They looked sturdy...if not sturdy than sneaky. The last line didn't have to be strong, or honerable. They had to win.

"Next. This rank is our first line of defense, first on the battlefield and the first dealing with any scurmishes. I expect you to snuff out any threats at any given point in time. That side over there, the other half of that group, you will be our Fangs. [ @WhiteDawn ; @Kat ; @Shade ; @Zella ; @Estelle ; @jupiter ; @Shinestripe ] " not the best name, at least he wasn't proud of it. But it would do. If he wanted to change it he would...later.

"And lastly. Our Healers. Just as the title says. You lot will tend to those who are sick and injured. That being said, I'll also look to you lot to help with keeping our ,soon to be camp, nice and tidy. That will be the last little group of you...minus aroundddd hmm. About 3 of you I'll say. [ @Shade ; @Eaglet ; @WinterMara ; @x ghostie ; @oleander ; @Flea ; @Estelle ] Now I realize..some of you may not have some healing training or whatever. Or you do, if you do that's amazing! Still. I have a friend who knows some basics who can help you." he looked around. Hoping to spot his friend...which he couldn't. Either way, He should show up sooner or later. He had a promise to fufill after all.

Amber eyes scrolled over to where those lone three were left, giving them a soft smile and a nod. Hopefully they would understand he wished for them to stay. Sit still. He had plans for them. "With that! Let the digging, BEGIN! Try to make it big, cozy. Something that your individual groups would love." motivation motivation motivation. Maybe he would get to work on his own den...oh. But where. Hmm.

[ I will roll a 12 sided Die every 2 Days! 1 - 5 is something BAD happens! No one will perish don't worry. 6 - 12 something GOOD will happen! This event will END the 22nd !

Take this time to have your characters get to know others, however please do not clutter the Roleplay Channel! Goodluck ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 16th, 2023 at 01:32 PM.